The second generation of speed, the Sony Alpha a9 II takes the impressive feature-set of its predecessor and adds enhanced connectivity, a refined body design, and even quicker performance. Utilizing the proven 24.2MP full-frame Exmor RS BSI stacked CMOS sensor and an updated BIONZ X processor, the a9 II sports especially quick and responsive capabilities. Up to 20 fps shooting is possible with a silent electronic shutter or up to 10 fps with a mechanical shutter is supported, along with a wide sensitivity range that reaches up to an expanded ISO 204800.
Features and Compatibility
- Sony E-mount lens interface
- 24.2-megapixel 35 mm full-frame stacked CMOS sensor with integral memory
- BIONZ X™ processing engine
- 20fps continuous shooting with AF/AE tracking
- Wide AF coverage with 693-point phase-detection and 425-point contrast-detection AF points
- 1000BASE-T LAN terminal, 5 GHz Wi-Fi® support for fast data transfer