The Alpha a7R IIIA Mirrorless Digital Camera from Sony is a versatile, high-performance camera defined not only by its resolution but also by its multimedia versatility. It proves that speed, resolution, and video capabilities can all coexist.
Aside from photographic improvements, the a7R IIIA has a new body design that boasts a 3.69 million-dot Tru-Finder OLED electronic viewfinder for bright, clear, and realistic eye-level monitoring. A 3.0" 1.44m-dot tilting touchscreen LCD is also available on the back for intuitive settings control and greater support when working from high and low angles.
Features and Compatibility
- 42.4 MP 35 mm full-frame Exmor R™ CMOS and enhanced processing system
- Standard ISO 100-32000 range (upper limit expandable to 102400)
- Fast Hybrid AF with 399-point focal-plane phase-detection AF and 425-point contrast-detection AF
- High-speed continuous shooting of up to 10fps with AF/AE tracking
- 5-axis image stabilization with 5.5-stop exposure advantage