Buy now and pay later. Add eligible items to your cart and choose Klarna as a payment option at checkout. It’s that easy!
- Digital products and pre/back-order items are not eligible.
- Limited to US customers aged 18+
- Available for orders over $10
Version 2 of the Medium DSLR Core Unit has been revised to allow use of the Action-X side camera access. The new side access point integrates exclusively with the Action-X50 backpack and features all the popular features of Shimoda's current Core Unit system, including EVA laminated dividers and sidewalls, multi-use dust cover, and a new frame to add extra shape and support to the insert.
This item is available for purchase for US customers only.
- Pro Mirrorless/DSLR Camera Fit - The Medium DSLR Core Unit V2 is designed for photographers who use mid- to Pro-size camera equipment. It is sized to accommodate professional gripped Mirrorless or gripped DSLR bodies as tall as the Canon EOS-1DX or Nikon D5.
- Modular Stacking - The Medium DSLR Core Unit V2 Unit allows a user the option to stack a Small Core Unit on top of the Medium - creating a similar volume to a Large insert. By doing this you can have greater range of owning both Medium and Small Core Units. For example: you have the option of using just the Small Unit, just a Medium Unit, or using both together to equal a Large Core Unit volume.
- Quick Side Camera Access - The Medium DSLR Core Unit V2 features an integrated side access. You can now have full rear-access and side-access at the same time with our new design. The side door connects to the backpack’s side-panel door and operates seamlessly.
- Protective EVA Shell and Dividers - The Core Unit walls and dividers are constructed with EVA. This ensures much greater protection than cheaper PE foams used in most camera bags. With EVA we have greater control over the density and quality of materials used to protect your gear. It also means our walls can be thinner and use less internal volume while still providing superior protection.
The shape of the actual divider tabs has a unique inward taper. This simple concept makes setting up the Core Unit and adjusting in the field much easier as it limits the catching of the fastener while inserting the divider.
- Light-Weight, Water-Repellant & Multipurpose Skin - The Core Unit has a multi-purpose cover designed to be light and packable. The shell material has water-resistant PU coating and meets C6 environmental standards. The Skin’s primary function is a storage case for the padded Core Units, ideal for when your gear is at home and not in use. It keeps the Core Unit sealed and dust free. Its secondary function is to use as a packing cell. A user can fill it with clothing or other common items and pack it in their backpack or carry-on roller. It offers an extra layer of organization to your workflow and travel transitions. It’s also very handy for keeping wet and dirty gear separated.
|Dimensions||Exterior 11.8 x 11.4 x 6.7" / 30 x 29 x 17 cm Interior 11 x 10.6 x 6.3" / 28 x 27 x 16 cm|
|Weight||1.3 lb / 0.6 kg|
|Materials||Exterior: Foam Interior: Foam|