Get notified when it's ready to ship
You'll also be in the loop for any other updates and promos so you don't miss a thing.
The Saramonic Magic Boom Pole is a versatile and professional boom pole that allows you to position your microphones as close as possible to the sounds you need to capture while remaining at a distance or out of frame. It features 5 telescoping sections and adjusts from 2.5 to 10 feet in length (0.78 to 3 m). Long enough to discretely boom any scene and compact enough to take anywhere, easily fitting into a backpack or small case. It's constructed with precision black-anodized aluminum, which makes it both lightweight and incredibly durable.
Features and Compatibility
- 5-section telescoping boom pole
- Extends from 2.5 to 10 feet (0.78 to 3 m)
- Easily reversible from 3/8" for standard shock mounts to a 1/4"-20 tripod thread for on-camera mics
- Can be used as a Monopod
- Foam-padded grip area, a dense rubbery base for resting the pole between takes, padded shoulder bag and 5/8" mounting adapter both included
- Easy-twist locks to quickly shorten or lengthen the Magic Boom Pole
- Top and bottom caps can easily be removed to run a standard-sized XLR cable through the Magic Boom Pole, so it can be used as a cabled or uncabled boom pole
- What's In The Box: 1 x Magic Boom Pole, 1 x Padded and zippered carrying case with shoulder strap, 1 x 1/4”-20 to 5/8“ thread adapter, 2 x Reusable hook-and-loop cable straps