Beautiful, Technical, Durable
Traveling is baked into the DNA of Peak Design: it's where the ideas for our first products germinated, it's what shaped the company's ultra-flexible work/life balance, and it is one of the primary reasons that anyone buys a camera in the first place. In short: Peak takes travel seriously.
Peak Design Modular System
Modularity means versatility. Peak's Travel Bags are designed to work perfectly with their Packing Tools, and the result is a custom-tailored packing solution for every customer.
The large main compartment of the bag can be the home for your clothes and personal items. The Peak Packing Cubes make it easy for you to keep everything compact and organized. No sloshing or mixing of stuff in this bag!
For when you're at the airport and the bag is not on your back.
It's Also A Photo Bag
Peak designs bags are all very versatile, and this bag is no exception. Use it for travel, everyday carry, or stuff it full with your photo gear using a camera cube. The volume of this back even lets you do all of the above at the same time.
Optimized For Light Travel
The 45L Travel Backpack is Peak's first award-winning Travel Backpack. The 45L bag is absolutely ideal for weekend jaunts and day bag use, or as a versatile carry-on to accompany larger luggage
Comparing to the 30L? The 45L is better for:
- 1-bag-travel for trips 4 days and longer
- More access and organization options
- Trips where you need multiple jackets, pairs of shoes, or other bulky clothing
- Carrying camera gear: better compatibility with PD Camera Cubes, plus dual side access
Functional Differences vs. 30L
- More access points: rear, side, and front access zips
- Dividable main volume: internal divider sleeve zips up to creates 2 compartments when needed
- Integrated hip belt: stowable padded hip belt for heavier loads
- Compressible: compression snaps slim down the profile for use as a day bag
- Hidden pockets: 2 hidden external zip pockets for cash, passport, etc.
- Room for more: room for 3 units of PD cubes, plus bonus space for pouches, jackets, shoes, etc.
- More photo-capable: fits camera cubes in un-expanded state, and allows quick side access to cameras and lenses
Small Stuff Has Its Place Too
You'll get pockets to your heart's content in the front compartment of the bag. Store your sunglasses, phone, tech accessories, and anything you need fast and easy access to
Two Sizes In One
Meets international carry-on size requirements, but expands to be a 45L gear-hauler and collapses to be a 35L day bag, making it unmatched for 1-bag travel.
Handles Like A Champ
Peak has always been all about handles everywhere on its bags. This is such an underrated feature that makes all the difference when you are out and about and need to grip your bag comfortably.
Keeps Your Laptop And Tablet Cosy
There's no travel nowadays without a laptop or at least a tablet. There's a safe place for them in the padded laptop and tablet sleeve which you can access easily of course.
Expandable Side Pockets
Hugely expandable side pockets for water bottles, tripods, and more.
Dual Side Access
Get to your gear from any side of the bag in an instant, without even taking it off.