Buy now and pay later. Add eligible items to your cart and choose Klarna as a payment option at checkout. It’s that easy!
- Digital products and pre/back-order items are not eligible.
- Limited to US customers aged 18+
- Available for orders over $10
The same great design used in the Film Carrier MK1 is used on the Film Carrier 120 as well, including a machined aluminum housing, precision drive rollers made by Negative Supply in-house, and custom guide rails. While much of the design is similar to the Film Carrier MK1, they've made several key improvements to allow for flat film with a magnetically locking clamp mechanism. Just like the rest of the Negative Supply system, the Film Carrier 120 is designed to work with the Pro Mount (MK1 & MK2) and our Basic Riser MK1, Pro Riser MK2, and Pro Riser XL.
The Film Carrier 120 combines the build quality and efficiency of our 35mm product (Film Carrier MK1), with the flexibility to support the varying aspect ratios available in 120 and 220 film. From 6x4.5 to 6x9 film, the Film Carrier 120 can handle it all. With the Film Carrier 120 you’ll be able to scan entire rolls of 120 film (or a full roll of cut strips) in as little as 60 seconds or less!
This item is available for purchase for US customers only.
- Scan uncut or cut rolls of 120 film (strips of film as short as 3 frames)
- Scan full rolls in as little as 60 seconds or less
- Achieve incredibly sharp scans with our unique magnetic hinged clamping mechanism, gently forcing your film flat
- Drop-in masks for 645, 6x6, 6x7, and 6x9 allow you to scan all of these as single image captures
- Quickly scan 6x12, 6x14, and 6x17 negatives by capturing them in two pieces and merging them in your software of choice
- Scan the full image area + borders by adding our Full Border Scanning Guide (sold separately)
- Seamlessly integrates with our Pro Mount MK2 system with the corresponding adapter plate
|Dimensions||7.8 x 3.7 x 2.1|