The Basic Riser MK1 is Negative Supply's first product to incorporate wood into the construction but does so in a way that meets our strict standards for functionality and quality. With a birch ply baseboard that’s precision milled using a CNC router and all new metal mounting brackets, we’ve created a simple, easy to assemble, and affordable option for those just starting out in camera scanning. While being 6 inches shorter than the Pro Riser line, this model works best with roll film formats but can accommodate up to 4x5 on shorter macro lenses.
- Metal Knobs to match the Film Carrier 35mm & 120
- Arca Style Front Rail
- Optional leveling feet
- All metal base and top plate
- Single screw assembly for fast setup
- High quality CNC machined camera head
- Highly ridged birch base (3/4”)