The perfect tool for scanning strips or full rolls of 35mm film quickly, easily, and affordably whether you’re at home, on the go, or in the studio! Utilizing a digital camera (DSLR, mirrorless, etc.) to capture your scans, most Basic Film Carrier 35 owners can utilize a digital camera they already own. Many modern digital cameras, from entry-level to professional, will allow you to make beautiful film scans with this device. Keeping your film perfectly flat with our unique channel guides, the Basic Film Carrier 35 allows you to scan a full-length roll of film in as fast as two minutes. This device is the perfect starting point for photographers of all skill levels.
Features and Compatibility
- Scan strips or rolls of 35mm film
- Scan full rolls in 2 minutes or less
- Keeps film perfectly flat for sharp scans
- A great starting point for the Negative Supply system
- Works well with our Basic Riser MK1 and 4x5 Light Source Basic
- Scan the borders/sprockets of your film with our Full Border Scanning Guides