Bundle & Save
The NEW Moment Fisheye 14mm Lens is wider than an ultra wide and cheaper than a GoPro. The look of the lens is super wide, with a 170 degree field of view, producing a 30% wider image than the 120 degrees you will find on ultra wide phones lenses.
This lens is what we call a full frame fisheye because it allows you to use the full image sensor on the latest camera phones with no dark corners or vignetting. This means you get a crisp image edge to edge, using 15% more of the image sensor than our Fisheye 15mm. This lens is also sharper than ultra wide, especially on the edges. This is due to our additional elements of bi-aspheric glass, an all new optical design, and the fact that our lens mounts over the built-in wide lens letting in 25% more light on top of a higher resolution camera. Best of all, this lens works in Night mode when an ultra wide lens does not. All in, this is the widest and sharpest lens you can shoot on a phone.
Features and Compatibility
- Works with the newest iPhone (including all iPhone 13 models), Pixel, Samsung, and One Plus Phones.
- Features our M-series interface with a simple twist-and-lock design.
- Works with our M-series cases. For iPhone 13 you will need a Moment Case and Drop-in Lens Mount.
- Includes a lens cap and microfiber carrying bag.
- Hand-assembled, cinema-grade glass with 4 element bi-aspheric optics
- Equivalent to a 14mm fisheye lens with a 170-degree field of view. This is 50 degrees wider than an ultra-wide lens on a phone.
- Works in Night mode on iPhones.
- Lens includes an all-new optical design based off a 15% larger image size producing edge to edge clarity with no dark corners or vignetting
- Lens is made with aerospace-grade metal to withstand heavy use, drops, and adventure.