Buy now and pay later. Add eligible items to your cart and choose Klarna as a payment option at checkout. It’s that easy!
- Digital products and pre/back-order items are not eligible.
- Limited to US customers aged 18+
- Available for orders over $10
The SC16 is a high-quality, 300mm-long USB-C to USB-C cable
designed to connect microphones with a USB-C output to
compatible USB-C equipped devices. It features an in-built
cable grip that is compatible with the VideoMic NTG shock
mount cable management system and is particularly suitable for
connecting the VideoMic NTG to USB-C mobile devices. It is
also compatible with a range of RØDE products, including the
Wireless GO II II and NT-USB Mini.
- High-quality shielded patch cable
- Cable grip for cable management
- 300mm (11.8 in) long
|Connector 1||1 x USB Type-C Male Straight|
|Connector 2||1 x USB Type-C Male Right-Angled|
|Cable Length||11.81" / 30 cm|
|Weight||0.21 oz / 6 g|