Buy now and pay later. Add eligible items to your cart and choose Affirm, Klarna, or After Pay, as a payment option at checkout. It’s that easy!
- Digital products and pre/back-order items are not eligible.
- Limited to customers aged 18+
- Available for orders over $10
- Note: Not all BNPL options are available internationally.
The Saramonic Vmic5 Pro is a super-cardioid on-camera condenser shotgun microphone. Its super-cardioid pickup pattern focuses on the sounds in front while still offering a high level of rear rejection, providing broadcast-quality audio to DSLR, Mirrorless, and Video Cameras. A specially designed shock mount system provides isolation from vibration and mechanical noise. What’s more, with the Automatic Power On/Off function, Vmic5 Pro is perfect for the run-and-gun shooter, automatically turning the microphone off when unplugged from the camera. In the meantime, all the settings will be saved even after turning off the power. Besides, Vmic5 Pro has a capacity of 2000mAh built-in battery that allows being charged via USB-C (DC 5V/1A), providing over 120 hours of recording, helping users free of battery anxiety.
This item is available for purchase for US customers only.
- Super-cardioid polar pattern
- Automatic Power On/Off
- Shock mount system for reducing mechanism noise
- Two-stage High-pass filter (75Hz /150 Hz)
- Three-level output control (-10dB, 0dB, +20dB)
- High-frequency boost (5dB)
- Powered by built-in battery or USB-C (DC 5V/1A)
- Includes foam windshield, fur windscreen, USB-C charging cable, 3.5mm TRS to TRS audio output cable for camera
|Maximum Output Level||7.5dBu(@1kHz,1%THD into 1kΩ)|
|Power Consumption||3.7V/2000mAh(Built-in Battery)|
|Other Functions||High-frequency Boost, Auto Power|