Buy now and pay later. Add eligible items to your cart and choose Klarna as a payment option at checkout. It’s that easy!
- Digital products and pre/back-order items are not eligible.
- Limited to US customers aged 18+
- Available for orders over $10
Good scans start with good light. While most of the systems currently on the market work OK, Negative Supply wanted to create something specifically for the camera scanning community. With brighter bulbs the Negative Supply Light Source Basic makes scanning film with a digital camera easy and straightforward, allowing you to use lower ISO settings and retain higher shutter speeds.
This item is available for purchase for US customers only.
- 95 CRI for high color accuracy
- 4.5x5.5 inch light area
- 2x brighter than many competitor options at a similar price
- Compact design to slide under Pro Mount MK2
- Cost-effective option to complete or start a Negative Supply system
- This unit runs on a standard USB cable for power, and plugs into your computer or a phone charging block or similar. Power block is not included- only the USB cable.
- Your USB power adapter must be 1.5 amps or higher.
|Viewing Area||5.5 x 4.5" / 14 x 11.4 cm|
|Color Accuracy Standard||CRI 95|
|Overall Dimensions||7.6 x 5.6 x 0.8" / 19.3 x 14.2 x 2 cm|