Tired of carrying too many tiny filters for your drone? So were we. So we made the world’s first cinema-grade Variable NDs for Mavic 2 Pro.
Available as a 2-5 stop or 6-9 stop, our Cine Variable ND filters are the secret sauce to controlling your exposure on your drone. Made with premium Fused Silica Glass, these filters are crisp edge to edge without color fringing or cross polarizing. By using aerospace-grade aluminum we were able to cut unnecessary weight out of the filter body in order to maintain peak gimbal functionality. Precision machined grip provides easy control over your filter strength and easy removal from the drone. Made to shoot on the go, the filters also feature hard stops at both ends of the range to prevent unwanted cross-polarization for the cleanest image possible.
Final Sale Item - Discontinued - No Returns
Features and Compatibility
- Fused Silica Glass for superior optical clarity
- Set includes 2-5 Stop and 6-9 Stop VNDs, as well as a CPL
- Advanced optical coatings for cinematic color and rugged durability
- Precision tuned to never cross polarize
- Hard stops on both ends of the stop range for more precise control
- Airlight™ design for peak gimbal functionality
- Laser etched markings for easy control over filter strength
- Body machined from aerospace grade aluminum to withstand use, drops, and adventure
- Knurled grip texture for more control and easy removal from drone
- Includes a foam lined, metal carrying tin for protection on the go and a microfiber cleaning cloth
- Covered by our 2-year warranty