Save With Open Box
Like New - from $4.99View item
- Certified for excellent working condition
- Includes all original parts/accessories
All of our iPhone 11 cases included a new drop-in lens interface so you can attach any of our M-Series lenses to your phone.
This new drop-in lens interface includes three locating points to keep things tight, secure, and precise when you attach a lens. Plus a refined lens fit, so it's easier to install a lens with less effort.
We take durability seriously. after all, what else is a case good for?
Rated for drops up to 6 feet, these cases include additional internal shock-absorbing geometry to protect your phone. A series of ribs surround the phone and are specifically designed to direct force away from the device during an impact. We even leave room for you to apply a screen protector, giving you that extra comfort.
We’ve been working on perfecting bioplastics that feel good, wear well, and compost when you’re finished using them as a phone case. You'll find the same great material in our iPhone Bio Case.
Our bioplastic is verified to meet U.S. (ASTM D6400-04) and E.U. (EN13432) standards for compostability. It means you can toss your case in the city compost bin when you upgrade your phone. It will be 90% broken down in as little as 4 months. The resulting compost is even safe to grow food with!
Note: the drop-in mounts are made from a glass-reinforced nylon and cannot be composted or recycled.
When To Use It
- Everyday: Slim and minimal, this is the perfect case for daily use.
- Traveling: Light and easy to carry with textured materials for extra grip.
- Outdoors: Ready for drops and fits in pockets for easy carry.
- Taking Pictures: M-Series Lens Mount, curved edges, and a textured back for one-handed shooting. Use it with any Moment Lenses (except the Original Lenses).