Diffusion filters spread or "bloom" light, softening hard edges and creating a film-like effect straight out of camera.
Makes Your Digital Creations Look Like Film
The Moment CineBloom diffusion filter is the perfect testament to film-like photos without breaking the bank on film stock. It produces a beautiful hazy glow around lit subjects and light sources, creating a unique style straight out of the camera. It's a classic look that you wouldn't otherwise be able to manipulate in Photoshop.
The glass is made by fusing a micro layer of NanoBlack particulates between two layers of top-grade Japanese filter glass, allowing us to maintain full image quality. The filter's tiny etched pattern also helps alter the bokeh to soften the appearance of harsh light without sacrificing image quality.
- Available in densities of 5% (1/4), 10% (1/2), and 20% (1).
- Premium Japanese Optical glass for superior image clarity.
- Uncoated glass ensures maximum effect and strength of bloom.
Escape the clinical, ultra-sharp look of digital with this specialty glass. It not only catches and blooms light but has a smoothing effect on skin tones, making wrinkles less noticeable.
- Softens the footage/image without losing quality.
- Makes highlights bloom.
- Softens and smooths the appearance of wrinkles and blemishes in skin.
- Easier retouching in post.
Works With Your Gear
Not only do our CineBloom filters work with standard camera lens thread sizes, but they also work with the standard center pinch lens caps you already have for your camera lens, unlike other options on the market.