Bundle & Save
When will it be back in stock?
You'll also be in the loop for any other updates and promos so you don't miss a thing.
This is the perfect drone for beginners. It’s super lightweight, portable, and couldn’t be easier to fly. If you are already deep in the drone game, this is a great one to add to your arsenal for whenever you need something lightweight. It fits in your hand and for the size of the drone, the battery life is also awesome (30 mins) and a big improvement over the DJI Spark. The 3-axis gimbal works amazing. For how small and light it is, the stability is seriously impressive, producing footage that doesn’t wobble from the wind. Finally, DJI did us a solid by making this 249g in weight, which means it comes in lighter than the legal limit (by 1 gram) for having to register your drone and deal with certain aviation laws.*
Note: Only available in the US.
Features and Compatibility
- Size Folded: 140×82×57 mm (L×W×H)
- Size Unfolded: 160×202×55 mm (L×W×H)
- Size Unfolded (with propellers): 245×290×55 mm (L×W×H)
- Weight: 249g
- 30 min max flight time
- 4km HD Video Transmission (FCC), 2km Video Transmission (CE)
- Vision Sensor and GPS Precise Hover
- 3-Axis Gimbal 2.7K Camera
- 1/2.3 CMOS, 12 MP
- *The weight of 249 grams places Mavic Mini in the lowest and safest weight class of drones, which in many countries make exempt it from certain regulations. For example, in the United States and Canada, you can fly Mavic Mini without the need to register your drone with the government. However, please make sure to research your local fly rules and regulation prior to your flight as always.