The Lume Cube Ball Head Camera Mount allows you to mount your Lume Cube light at different angles and in many different configurations. It features a 1/4"-20 screw on top for attaching the light, and it can then be swiveled and tilted into various positions. On the bottom, it offers a shoe mount, which can be attached to your cameras hot shoe or other shoe mount supports. The shoe mount also provides a 1/4"-20 threaded hole on the bottom of it so you can attach ball head to supports such as articulating arms.
The DSLR Mount is considered the "triple threat" of photographic mounts, as it offers 3 different adapters for the three most essential devices in your kit: Shoe Mount for on-camera video, 1/4" 20 Tripod Mount for off-camera placement, and a 3/8" Light Stand Adapter for mounting the Lume Cube (sold separately) to ANY light stand on the market, giving your light 360 adjustability.
Features and Compatibility
- 360º adjustability via the ball head for angling your light in any direction
- DSLR Shoe Mount for mounting Lume Cube lighting on any DSLR Camera on the market
- Male 1/4" 20 tripod thread on top for mounting of Lume Cube, Microphone, etc
- Female 1/4" 20 tripod mount on bottom for mounting the Ball Head Mount on any standard industry tripod
- Female 3/8" Light Stand Adapter built-in for mounting the adjustable Ball Head Mount on any standard industry Light Stand