FUJIFILM X-T4 - This powerful image-making tool offers professional photo and video functionality that can be quickly and easily accessed at the flick of a switch. X-T4 offers five-axis In-Body Image Stabilization, autofocus sensitivity down to -6EV, and Full HD/240p super slow-motion video recording. It also provides improved AF tracking performance and enhanced battery life, along with a new mechanical shutter that is capable of making images at 15 frames per second and 300,000 actuations. High-resolution movie footage can be made at DCI 4K/60p in 10-bit color. The X-T4 is the ultimate camera for hybrid image-makers who want the versatility to make the most of their creativity.
FUJIFILM XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS - This lens is a flexible 27-84mm - equivalent standard zoom for X-mount mirrorless cameras. Its bright f/2.8-4 maximum aperture range suits working in difficult lighting conditions and also helps to keep the overall and size and weight of the lens down.
Features and Compatibility
- 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor
- X-Processor 4 Image Processor
- 5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization
- DCI/UHD 4K at 60 fps, Full HD at 240 fps
FUJIFILM XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS:
- Three aspherical elements control distortion and spherical aberrations, which helps to improve sharpness and realize more accurate rendering.
- A linear motor autofocus system, coupled with an internal focusing design, delivers smooth, near-silent performance that is especially beneficial to video applications and when working in noise-sensitive areas
- Complemented by an enhanced gyro sensor and unique series of algorithms, the optical stabilization system minimizes the appearance of camera shake by up to four stops to enable sharper imaging when working with longer focal lengths or slower shutter speeds.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing out-of-focus quality to benefit the use of selective focus and shallow depth of field techniques.