Calibrite ColorChecker Display Plus
Shop Calibrite Store
Or 4 interest-free payments of $79.75 with
Unavailable outside the U.S.
... estimating delivery date
Calibrate and profile all modern laptop and desktop monitor technologies, such as LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED and Wide Gamut
- Accurate Measurement:
Measure luminance/brightness levels up to 2000 nits
- 1886 Default Gamma Curve:
The standard for HDTV – is especially beneficial for 3D LUT workflows and HDR-supported displays
Compatible with included USB-C to USB-A adapter.
- Infinite control:
White point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma and more
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling:
An adaptive technology that produces optimized results for maximum color accuracy on each unique display every time you profile.
- Flare Correct:
Measures and adjusts your display profile for reduced contrast ratios caused by flare light (or glare) falling on the surface of a display. By accurately measuring your effective display contrast ratio, you’ll have an even more accurate display profile.
- Ambient Light Measurement:
Automatically determine the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display, based on a measurement of the lighting conditions where prints will be viewed.
- Ambient Light Smart Control:
The intensity or amount of ambient light surrounding your workspace affects the way you perceive colors on your display. ColorChecker Display Pro can compensate for this
- Broadcast Video Standards Support:
NTSC, PAL SECAM, and ITU-R Rec.BT.709
- Extended User Controls:
Custom control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio and gamma.
- Multiple Display and Workgroup Matching:
Re-use profile settings on multiple displays connected to the same computer or to multiple computers within a workgroup
Quickly and accurately create projector profiles to show your images on the big screen with color confidence.
- Intelligent adaptive profiling technology for maximum color accuracy from each unique projector
- Compact device for maximum portability on location
- Diffuser arm adjusts to a stand for tabletop applications
- Tripod mount conveniently integrated for larger venues