Mount a filter to your phone, even without a case. Works over all 3 lenses, works with your phone's microphone and works with our variable ND filters. It just works.
The 67mm filter mount is the best way to use a filter over the triple lens camera on new devices like the iPhone 11 Pro. Its low profile design and precise geometry means no vignetting over the ultra wide (with most filters, VND filters may cause vignetting), and seamless transition between cameras with the same filter attached. The easily attachable, precision machined aluminum mount clamps securely onto your phone, with or without a case on. Unlike other mobile filter solutions that block the mic hole, it actually allows you to use the audio from your phone’s rear facing microphone while filming. We achieved this by machining a speaker grill into the mount and bonding a sound permeable membrane to allow audio pass through. Don’t worry though, it doesn’t let any light in. The whole mount forms a tight seal to the phone, meaning no light is let through the cracks for the cleanest image possible.
Features and Compatibility
- Works with any standard 67mm filter
- Secure fit, won’t slip off
- Extremely easy to put on and align
- Blocks all light from the outside for the cleanest image possible
- Speaker grill allows audio recording through phone’s rear facing microphone
- Precision machined aluminum housing
- Works with or without a case on your phone (max. case thickness 15.5mm)
- Padded contact points won’t damage phone camera glass
- Works with front facing phone cameras
- Works with laptop camera
- Check Compatibility with your device here
- Filters sold separately