At a mere $549, the ultra-convenient OLED screen, hefty performance, and higher max payload definitely makes the Crane 2 a reliable option for both amateur and professional filmmakers. It's a reliable source of stabilization, all while making your clips more cinematic than ever before.
Professional and ametur filmmakers are looking for gimbals to capture what they want to focus on, not the shakiness of their hand. That’s why the Zhiyun Gimbal is as good as a stabilizer as it gets, making any DSLR 4K footage look impeccable, professional, and smooth. Compared to its confusingly similar predecessor, the Crane V2, the Crave 2 has a much more bld body, bigger mounting plate, longer arms, and a winder handle. The payload is truly something special — this means that not only can it handle beefy DSLRs like the three-pound Nikon D5, but you could even throw on a heavy Nikkor wide-angle lens and still effectively use the gimbal, according to Digital Trends.
What We Love:
Place a hefty DSLR camera body and matching lens on the plate and you’ll still be effectively made to use the gimbal.
Easy To Use
After only 30 seconds of balance fiddling, you’ll be ready to shoot. Zhiyun’s Crane 2 uses a default Manfrotto tripod mount with a quick release button.
The full-range 360°synchronous movement on all three axes gives you an immersive experience like using an “intelligent” Steadicam.
Product Type: Gimbal
Best For: Filmmakers who use their DSLR as their main rig looking for a well-built, affordable gimbal.
Shop Zhiyun Crane 2 Gimbal
What It Has:
- 18650 x3 Battery Charger
- 18650 Li-ion Battery
- Micro to Micro USB Cable
- Micro to Mini USB Cable
- Sony Camera Control Cable
- Panasonic Camera Control Cable
- Micro USB Cable
- User Guide
- Shoulder Strap
What It Does:
- Manfrotto tripod mount with a quick release button
- 3-axis handheld gimbal stabilizer supporting mirrorless and DSLR cameras weighing up to 7 lb
- A rod-mount mechanical focus motor is included and can be controlled via the gimbal's handwheel
- Integrated with the pioneering 32-bit x 3 high-speed MCU parallel control technology which realizes 100% improvement in response speed
- Featuring an 18-hour continuous runtime
- Instune Algorithm System which realizes 50% increase in motor torque and 20% improvement in noise reduction
- Product Dimensions (mm): 210*118*450 (W*D*H)
- Packing Size (mm): 502*141*270 (L*W*H)
- Carton Size (mm): 640*565*345 (L*W*H)
- Product Net Weight (g): 1250 /Units
- Roll Mechanical Range: 360 °
- Pan Axis Movement Angle Range: 360 °
- Valid Payload: 3200 g
- Battery Runtime: 18 h
- Charging Time: 2.5 h
Are you on the list? You don’t want to miss our weekly email with fresh, inspiring content.