Testing the Insta360 GO was a really fun experience. Being able to capture anything, anywhere opens a whole new can of possibilities for my filmmaking. Being the world’s smallest stabilized camera, no wonder it’s so proudly called “GO”.
I’m an artistic filmmaker and photographer, especially when it comes to daily creation and inspiration. Using this bad boy was a super fun experience and I’m happy to have had the opportunity to test it in the field. First impressions is that it’s perfect for grabbing quick video of fast-paced action with a well-rounded view of your scene (literally). Best part is you can attach it to any squirmy animal or child, and it’ll still be as crisp as day.
What We Love:
Stabile and Smooth
GO uses proprietary FlowState stabilization to keep your footage impossibly smooth. No gear. No hassle.
Super Fast Hyperlapse
GO shoots stabilized hyperlapses and recommends the perfect playback speed for your shot.
I Don’t Even Need To Edit!
GO uses AI-powered FlashCut to find your best shots and edit them together on beat.
Product Type: Action Camera
Best For: Anyone with a need to capture sporty actions with an easy-to-use, simple device.
Shop Insta360 GO
What It Has:
- Photo Modes: Standard
- Video Modes: Standard, Interval Shooting, Static Timelapse, Hyperlapse, Slow Motion
- EV: Auto
- WB: Auto
- Bluetooth: BLE4.0
- USB: Micro-USB for Android device / PC / Mac
- Lightning: For iPhone / iPad
- Onboard Storage: When connected to the phone, GO content will be auto-transferred.
What It Does:
- Edits video clips for you
- Awesome automatic stabilization
- Comes with a Pivot Stand for awkward angles
- Comes with a charging case to keep you going all day long
- Fixed-state timelapses for hours at a time
- Choose any aspect ratio to fit your platform
- You can do a dang Barrel Roll
- Charging Method: GO charges in the included Charge Case.
- Charging Time: Insta360 GO approx. 30min, Charge Case approx. 90min
- Run Time: 60 minutes of run time for standard video (GO + Charge Case). Equivalent to 200 clips a day, averaging 18 seconds a clip.
- Weight: Insta360 GO 18.3g, Charge Case 43.3g
- Size: Insta360 GO 49.4x21.4x14.85 mm, Charge Case 50.46x59.76x25.5 mm
- Aperture: F2.1
Are you on the list? You don’t want to miss our weekly email with fresh, inspiring content.