It’s part fanny, part sling, and 100% for creators. Think of your dad — but make it fashion.
Photographers and filmmakers living in the city want to travel light, but still aim bring their key gear with them… camera, lens, power, and essentials. A fanny pack was the way to do this in the 80’s but is coming back full force as a fanny/sling pack. It’s an easier way to carry more gear than fits in your pocket, and less gear than what you need in a backpack. Worn by both men and women, the fanny sling pack serves as quick access for city exploration and dives deep into a fashion forward carry universe.
Features and Compatibility
- Soft pocket with removable inserts for 4 mobile lenses
- Quick access phone pocket
- Hidden sunglasses/filter pocket
- Hidden passport/valuables pocket
- Large main pocket for all your essentials
- Adjustable strap and pack wings designed to contour to your body