We’re beyond stoked to get our hands on Samsung’s brand new Note 9; a sexy upgrade with some pretty sweet additional features.
Caleb and Niles finally have this bad boy in their hands and wanted to do a hands-on review from a photographer’s perspective. The camera on any new smartphone device is one of the most important features people look at in order to upgrade, so we wanted to give you the nitty, gritty details. Is this phone worth the $1,300 price tag?
- Two lens which are both optically stabilized.
- Dual Aperture; f/1.5 and f/2.4
- 4K 60FPS for Video
- SloMo Video at 960FPS; but fairly unusable since you can only use it up to 0.4 seconds.
- API Modes for up to 20 different scenes.
- Beautiful 6.4-inch Infinity Display
- Huge Battery (4,000MHA) and storage options (1TB)
- Touts support for 512GB SD Card Sizes
Bigger than any previous Note phones in every way, the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 has a larger screen, heftier battery and a massive 1TB of storage option. Although visually identical to last year’s model, it will have an updated processor (Snapdragon 845 vs the Snapdragon 835) giving you some extra oomph for your device.