DJI’s latest mobile gimbal proves to be great with rockin’ features including ActiveTrack, dolly zoom, and a creative panorama. Achieve ultimate manual with its stellar easy-to-use interface, intelligent features for app support, and a brand new design for intuitive use. It even comes in a new color, boasting a beautiful outer shell.
Smartphones pack a lot of power into their small size, which makes them amazing tools for cinematography but also prone to camera shake, especially during moving shots. Gimbals bring buttery footage to smartphone videos that create truly cinematic effects. Although new gimbals come out every year, the improvements from here forward will be nominal compared to the amazing features you get in the OM 4.
What We Love:
Improved active track for squirmy pets and children within your frame.
Customers only need to dolly towards or away from the subject, as OM 4 will automatically zoom the lens to adjust the FOV to achieve a smooth and classical effect.
Including a unique timer and geyser control, you’re now able to capture unique panoramas.
Product Type: Mobile Gimbal
Best For: Plug-and-play ease, occasional videographers, and anyone who loves DJI products.
Shop DJI OM 4
What It Has:
- New grey color that’s lighter than the OM 3
- 1 button For easy-to-use setup
- 3-axis gimbal that effectively reduces shaky footage
- Slow Motion
- Timelapse Mode
- Sport Mode
- Story Mode
What It Does:
- One-button shooting for the simplest of controls
- Weighs 318 grams and folds up to be smaller than a 5-inch square
- More precise ActiveTrack controls
- FOV for a smooth cand classic effect
- Dolly Zoom for added creative dictatorship
- Produces creative panoramas, unlike its predecessor
- Unfolded: 276×119.6×103.6 mm
- Folded: 163×99.5×46.5 mm
- Gimbal: 381g
- Magnet Phone Clip: 39.5g;
- Magnet Ring Holder: 12.6g
- Max Operation Time: 15h
- Charging Time: 2.5h
- Charging Temperature: 5°to 40°
- Mechanical Range: Pan: -162.5° to 170.3°, Tilt: - 85.1° to 252.2°, Roll: 104.5° to 235.7°
Are you on the list? You don’t want to miss our weekly email with fresh, inspiring content.