This is a new camera sling from Chrome Industries. They have taken their 24 year history in making indestructible gear...and brought it to photography.
The new Niko Camera Sling 2.0 brings the traditions of a camera bag to the mobility of a cross body sling. Opening from the top, the padded interior protects your gear and the configurable inserts makes it easy to organize everything from camera bodies to lenses to small filters. The wide cross shoulder or cross waist strap is comfortable, even when riding. While the outside of the bag is a rugged 1000D nylon material, protective enough handel the occasional downpour.
If you are looking for a comfortable sling that can fit your camera gear, this is for you.
What We Love:
The configurable inserts and liner pockets make it easy to organize your gear any way you want. The padded lining and rectangular shape gives protects and gives you the rigidity required to carry up to a full DSLR with a 24-70mm f/2.8 lens.
Quick Top Down Access
The top opens and closes with coated zippers, making it fast to grab your camera or change a lens on the go.
It’s soft outer shell feels good for all day exploring, while the wide cross shoulder / waist strap won’t kill your body.
City exploration, street photography, biking, and skateboarding.
What It Has:
- Waterproof: Rain Storm
- Zippers: Coated zippers for high quality protection
- Water Bottle Pocket: No
- Phone Pocket: Back pouch can be made for phone.
- Tripod Carry: Yes
- Adjustable Straps: Yes
- Cross Chest Adjustment: Yes
What It Fits:
- Camera: DSLR body and two lenses
- Lens: Up to 24-70 f/2.8
- Flash: Ultra-Lite Flashes
- Storage: Lacie Rugged SSD
- Laptop: No
- Drone: Mavic Mini sized
- Food: Jimmy Johns 6” Sandwich
- Clothes: A bathing suit.
- Shoes: Probably not.
- Size 7.25" H, 11" W, 7"
- Volume 5L
- Weight 1.6 lbs
- Interior side elastic pockets
- Front flap with dual compression straps
- Front zip pocket beneath flap with interior quilted tricot lining
- Rear zip pocket for documents and prints
- 1000d TPE Tarp
- Quilted tricot lining